NEUROLOGY – BEST NEUROLOGY HOSPITAL IN PUNE
A neurologist is a medicinal specialist who works in treating maladies of the sensory system. The sensory system is made of two sections: the focal and fringe sensory system. It incorporates the cerebrum and spinal line. The department of Neurology at Om Hospital is one of the best Om Hospital in Bhosari, Pune with highly qualified & experienced neurologist.
Diseases, issue, and wounds that include the sensory system regularly require a neurologist’s administration and treatment.
Neurosurgery is a specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment, both surgical and nonsurgical, of disorders of the nervous system, which includes the brain, skull, spinal column and spinal cord.
Facilities – Best Neurology Hospital in Pune
• Consultation and Neurosurgeries by Senior Neurosurgeon, MS, Mch (Neurosurgery)
• Surgical and Non-Surgical treatment for Nervous system Disorder and spinal cord.
• Brain surgery like Brain Tumors, Head Injuries, Infection, Hydrocephalus
• Spine Trauma
• Spine Tumor, Congenital Spine Problem
• Neurovascular Surgery
• Management of Trigeminal Neuralgia Surgery
WHAT DOES A NEUROLOGIST DO?
Neurologists oversee and treat neurological conditions or issues with the sensory system. Side effects that regularly require a neurologist include:
- coordination issues
- muscle shortcoming
- an adjustment in sensation
Individuals who are having issues with their faculties, for example, touch, vision, or smell, may likewise need to see a neurologist. Issues with faculties are now and again caused by sensory system issue.